• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need a mount for AI Prime fuge light

currentking

Rookie
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
522
Reaction score
183
Location
Parkland, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Bashsea sump and am in need of a mount to mount light somewhat even with top of sump. I tried this but it doesn’t fit on the side and light sits high.
It’s the prime flex arm
 
I'm not sure which Bashsea sump you have, but I have the SS cube and I mounted my fuge light using 12" flex. Its mounted to the inside baffles, not the rim of the sump. The rim is too thick to accommodate the mount.

Its exactly how you want it, mounted somewhat level with the top. PXL_20201128_200155972 (1).jpg PXL_20201219_033551738.jpg
 
I'm not sure which Bashsea sump you have, but I have the SS cube and I mounted my fuge light using 12" flex. Its mounted to the inside baffles, not the rim of the sump. The rim is too thick to accommodate the mount.

Its exactly how you want it, mounted somewhat level with the top. PXL_20201128_200155972 (1).jpg PXL_20201219_033551738.jpg
I have a smart series 3618 and the fuge is to the left. Thanks for the idea. I’ll see if I can make it work.
E754C5C2-6C36-4EB6-9335-64A656DEB959.jpeg
 
Can I buy your flex mount
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new