Need a power head are mp40 really worth it?

MP pumps have their place and they are good at not having wires in the tank due to how they are designed. One wire in my tank saves me 50% the cost of of one 60 series MP pump and I can control the flow dynamics with different diffusers.
 
I like tunze yes. $ is subject to how much $ you have as a disposable income. Lol.
Do I think $400 or $800 is worth the convenience and just of mind getting a product u want that performs as it should...? Or as u think it should...
Yes yes I do.
D
 
I like tunze yes. $ is subject to how much $ you have as a disposable income. Lol.
Do I think $400 or $800 is worth the convenience and just of mind getting a product u want that performs as it should...? Or as u think it should...
Yes yes I do.
D
This is so true.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new