• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need a solution!

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently purchased some locline parts to attach to my random flow generator, when I finally got the parts all set up and ready to attach to my return pump it didnt work. I found a solution and needed to get it printed up. I need this exact part but, 1/2 an inch longer of threading to make the threaded part longer. My problem was with how thick my aio glass wall is there wasn't enough threading to attach to my elbow for my return pumps line. https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/loc-line-npt-connector-12in-modular-hose-adapter/

1617487958122.png

1617487945975.png

OP
OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You see my problem was I added a washer and a plastic o ring on it so the glass doesn't crack and it covers the hole with the right amount, but in doing so the threading wont attach to my 90 degree elbow in the back, can anyone help me out?

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO, on second thought, the nipples are usually schedule 80 so you might have to get a sprinkler fitting.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are trying to connect incorrectly to the bulkhead?? Bulkheads should be able to handle glass way thicker than your tank and still allow connections on the inside and outside of the tank.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back