Need a substitute for trident and NP

JPR1212

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
104
Reaction score
35
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’ve had enough of the trident testers. No matter how many times I get a replacement they always are completely out of calibration within a week. Even with calibration they don’t read accurately. I’m frustrated and tired after losing lots of corals from swings. Anyone have a good substitute for testing alk and cal at the minimum? Would prefer a system that is know to be good with checking alk, mag, ca, nitrate and phos but Im just trying to see what I can find.
 
I have Kamoer KH carer. It’s been very solid. Minus the first unit being busted. Calibrate it once a month or so and it has been very close to Hannah. Only alk though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new