Need advice on best Doser to purchase

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
739
Reaction score
1,231
What state or country do you live in
New York
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not to up to date on dosers.

I use the red sea complete kit with the four parts.

I have seen mixed reviews on their 4 head dosers.

Looking for something easy to use and set up

Thanks
 
I like my Neptune DOS, Kamoer X1, and Jebao DP-4 pumps. The new AutoAqua Smart Doser 2 and 4 look interesting, as well as the newest Jebao 5.6 pump.
 
+1 for lamprey never skips a beat
 
Don’t know why it changed it to lamprey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new