Jan 11, 2014 #1 B bitumenman Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 94 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I know it's crappy photos, they are taken at night with my phone. I think it's a type of ribbon worm. How do I rid it or should I pull the rock?
I know it's crappy photos, they are taken at night with my phone. I think it's a type of ribbon worm. How do I rid it or should I pull the rock?
Jan 11, 2014 #2 OP OP B bitumenman Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 94 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm thinking it's a ribbon worm, need advice. Can I boil it out?
Jan 11, 2014 #3 Reefing Madness Moderator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 20,033 Reaction score 7,291 Location Peoria, AZ. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If you can get ahold of it with tweezers, or yea, pulling the rock out and dipping it would do the trick, if you able to. But if I may, it looks like it may be a Peanut Worm.
If you can get ahold of it with tweezers, or yea, pulling the rock out and dipping it would do the trick, if you able to. But if I may, it looks like it may be a Peanut Worm.
Jan 11, 2014 #4 NC2WA Angelfish Whisperer View Badges Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus Joined Nov 2, 2013 Messages 621 Reaction score 83 Location WA What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was thinking peanut worm myself..good call reefing madness
Jan 11, 2014 #5 OP OP B bitumenman Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 94 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It has a black head on it and it stretches out
Jan 11, 2014 #6 Reefing Madness Moderator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 20,033 Reaction score 7,291 Location Peoria, AZ. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Up to you, if unsure as to what it is you can always remove it. Acid dip the rock, or bleach. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/re...s-kill-live-rock-then-bring-back-alive-2.html
Up to you, if unsure as to what it is you can always remove it. Acid dip the rock, or bleach. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/re...s-kill-live-rock-then-bring-back-alive-2.html