Need an I.D

bitumenman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389424961.014921.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389424977.925246.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389424998.333198.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389425014.649317.jpg


I know it's crappy photos, they are taken at night with my phone. I think it's a type of ribbon worm. How do I rid it or should I pull the rock?
 
If you can get ahold of it with tweezers, or yea, pulling the rock out and dipping it would do the trick, if you able to.
But if I may, it looks like it may be a Peanut Worm.
 
I was thinking peanut worm myself..good call reefing madness
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new