Need assistance finding Vertex part model!!

SunnyJohn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
22
Location
St. Petersburg
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need assistance on identifying what this part is specifically from the brand Vertex.

I bought a bundle of used equipment and this part came along with it as a freebie.

I would just need the name of the part and the purpose! Thank you so much

IMG_3287.jpeg IMG_3288.jpeg IMG_3286.jpeg
 
It’s a schf meter. It’s used to measure the air draw on your skimmer. I used a Dwyer one a lot when I was building skimmers 15 years ago and it’s a good tool to tune them!
 
It’s a schf meter. It’s used to measure the air draw on your skimmer. I used a Dwyer one a lot when I was building skimmers 15 years ago and it’s a good tool to tune them!
Is SCHF an acronym? If so, what does it stand for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new