Need better pump...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Innovative Marine Nano 10 fusion...the pump seems to be very weak...I cleaned everything out, but there's still not much umph after about a 1 1/2 years...anybody have a suggestion for an upgrade to push more water through the filter media, etc...thanks...:confused:
 
I have a 29 nano and I run a MP10 on the 2nd or 3rd dot. ITs way overkill for my tank but if you ever plan to upgrade to something bigger it would be a nice pump to have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new