Need feedback- biocube mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan3890
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryan3890

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I have a 29 gallon biocube. I've recently upgraded the filtration to a media basket (filter floss, purigen and chemi-pure) as well a tunze 9001 protein skimmer. I also just ordered a retrofit kit from Steve's LEDs. I am still waiting for it to arrive. I currently have a Duncan, xenias and green star polyps as well as a coral banded shrimp! The shrimp is going to be upgraded to a larger aquarium one of these days! I am looking to have a nano reef eventually. Anything I should've done differently? Any other modifications? Thanks in advance !
 
Watch how the Xenia and GSP spread. They can become very invasive. Keep your CBS well fed. Duncan's prefer lower light. So start your LED's low if possible.
Good luck and keep us posted [emoji106]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new