Need Hardware

Mike Kuhlmann

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Polson
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need the hardware for my 60 gal versa series tank. It was given to me as a gift 3 yrs ago, I now have room to set it up. However, it seems all the hardware for the stand was not sent with the rest of the tank. I am unable to get in contact with cadlights. Any answers?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new