Need Help - Corals Look Pale

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Chaeto is out. I left a small tiny ball and will keep it trimmed back real small and see if there is a difference. Didnt realize how much I had. Almost had a 5 gallon buckets worth.
3c81286dc8d77b37da3d8bea42d24b94.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new