Need help ID coral

smiller8516

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an ID on this coral. Got from my LFS but I don’t know what it is so I don’t know appropriate care measures! Extremely new to corals so I want to make sure it gets the best light flow etc.

Thanks!
IMG_4441.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4443.jpeg
 
Kinda looks like a Kenya tree but way fuzzier!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new