Need help installing presets onto ai prime hd please

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stupid work around but it works with android phones....

1. Download file
2. Open the file with google drive
3. Click three dots next to file
4 click "open with" choose my ai

nbooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1. Download file

just spent an hour searching after my prime arrived today and ran across this thread, can now confirm the above works like a charm on an iphone as well (iphone 7 on latest firmware)

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1. Download file

I can't get this to work on my galaxy s20. When I click on the file I get a message that I don't have an app that can open the file (screenshot attached). When I search and open the MyAI app, the download doesn't show up in the presets. When I try to use Google drive the message is that the file is unsupported (screens hot attached)

Any and all help appreciated. I am really disappointed with this light and wishing I had stuck with Kessil.

Screenshot_20200803-220052_My Files.jpg Screenshot_20200803-220341_Drive.jpg

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to click the three dots next to the file, and then click open with it needs to be done this way dont know why...
20200804_093344.jpg

20200804_093407.jpg

Ike you can't just click the file in your downloads... you need to open Google drive app and then do the following... not click file in your downloads and choose Google drive

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate everyone's help so much! And I'm sincerely not being difficult. When I do it the way you both described above I get:
1596553547771.png

The only workable option is "download". When I do that,I'm asked if I want to download the file again. If I download I get "can't open file". If I cancel the download I just have a blank screen.

Ugh.

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you can't get to this screen?:
Screenshot_20200804-141614_Drive.jpg

What screen is brought up when you click the three dots next to thw file name?

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you can't get to this screen?:
Screenshot_20200804-141614_Drive.jpg

What screen is brought up when you click the three dots next to thw file name?

When I click the 3 dots I get the screen you posted. When I click "open with" I get the one I posted that says "no preview available" and the blue download button.

PWN1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought it would be helpful to others possibly. But I had no luck with Google drive the first time. I had to use Google drive to rename the file. I then was able to open with myAI after the rename.

PWN1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought it would be helpful to others possibly. But I had no luck with Google drive the first time. I had to use Google drive to rename the file. I then was able to open with myAI after the rename
When I click the 3 dots I get the screen you posted. When I click "open with" I get the one I posted that says "no preview available" and the blue download button.

ShaunPReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble with this too. I have not been able to figure this out for a couple months. Nothing works on my android.

ShaunPReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I hit download it automatically takes me to library, and says could not import

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought it would be helpful to others possibly. But I had no luck with Google drive the first time. I had to use Google drive to rename the file. I then was able to open with myAI after the rename.

Still no luck, although I appreciate the suggestion! What name did you give the file? Maybe I am naming it wrong.

PWN1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no luck, although I appreciate the suggestion! What name did you give the file? Maybe I am naming it wrong.
I just named it whatever the guys name was. Saxby I think. Then once I named it I hit open with then it will automatically pop it in. On galaxy s10 Android.

PWN1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I hit download it automatically takes me to library, and says could not import
I'm downloading the file with Google chrome browser. Then renaming the file in Google drive file browser. Then opening file in Google drive file browser after the rename. If done right it will pop up and say preset loaded. Then go to your star icon and apply it.

brianbo493

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having the same issue, but once I'm in myAi app I don't have the star button on the bottom

howme127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried updating my app but it says its updated
just download the file on your device and use the "open with" technique mentioned above. The "star" didn't even help me as it didn't have an upload option, also the web page to login to my account would never load. But the genius that figured out the "open with" gets a billion stars because it works!

Back