Need help installing presets onto ai prime hd please

brianbo493

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya i tired all of that, went into google drive even renamed it, then open with clicked myAi app, it said it saves but when I click on my presets its not there

brianbo493

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it have something to do with the fact that I have hydra 32s and not the hd ones, and Im using a ai director

PWN1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it have something to do with the fact that I have hydra 32s and not the hd ones, and Im using a ai director
You don't have this star button under lighting?
20200827_002728.jpg

JChilton2021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get an answer on loading presets on the AI Prime HD? I am now trying to do the same thing.
same issue- i just got it to work. on Iphone, iclould FILES app doesnt have an 'open with' option. So I copied the preset file over to Google Drive that DOES have an 'open with' option; you select the myAI app- and it auto saves the preset!

Reef Jockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same issue on the presets. I’m able to go to aqua illumination site and the signature series, then to one of the many presets availabl. Problem is that when I click the download button, it goes to another web page and my download files are empty. This is on my iPhone 12

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same issue on the presets. I’m able to go to aqua illumination site and the signature series, then to one of the many presets availabl. Problem is that when I click the download button, it goes to another web page and my download files are empty. This is on my iPhone 12

What browser are you using? I just did a test and was able to download Stuarts signature preset on my Iphone SE (yup, that old one), through Safari.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back