Need help on deciding if I can add damsels or not

U

User1

View Badges
So that's why I hear you hoard damsel fish!! I'd love to see a pic of that tank. I like damsels but my experience with them has always ended in them being bullies.

He does. I was at my favorite store looking to pick some up. Sign on the damsel tank said out of stock. I reached out to one of the employees and they said yeah - @ca1ore cleaned us out again ;)

Just kidding. Look in the larger tank section - 400+ or whatever that sub forum name is. He has some videos and it is impressive. Has many as he has you would expect to see them everywhere. They don't though which is really unique. It is a lot like diving. You come upon a reef crest and you see certain fish in their groups - like Anthias for example. Then as you hover and glide above you are looking closer and deeper into the corals only to find the damsels tucked in.

Now - he has this really odd Lemon Peel though you need to check out :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back