Need help picking new lights!

Polishpower

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
15
Location
Northeast, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got a 60g cube. 2ft by 2ft by 2ft. I was wondering which lights would work better. Trying to grow all corals.

sea star aquarium lighting sun strip

aquatic life t5 24 inch

Any help would be appreciated thanks couldn't find many reviews on them
 
What is your budget? I am running a Radion XR15w Pro mounted in a T5 fixture that I removed the Metal Halide from. If I had the money I would go with a 24" ATI SunPower 6x24 watt fixture.
 
2 of the aquatic life and some leds would be nice, Zanes Razor would work but you might need to keep SPS up high and in the center. Use ATI bulbs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new