Need help planning vacation

  • Thread starter Thread starter mltascp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Guntersville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I know it is early but I am thinking about where we want to go on vacation and need help. I am considering the Myrtle beach area. Any suggestions from anybody that has been there on vacation?

Thanks,
Monica
 
Consider South Carolina. There's a great place called Kiawah Island about 30 to 40 minutes outside of Charleston. It's right on the water and you can rent a condo. There is a clubhouse on the property also. You can also rent a huge house if you want.
There are kids activities and you can even go deep sea fishing if you want.
It is private and is nowhere near as crowded as Myrtle Beach.
 
Myrtle beach area is much better than miami. it's one of my my favorite beaches. south carolina does have some nice places too though. consider it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new