• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need help resolving issue

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cedwards04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am posting here because I am not getting anywhere through email, and I tried calling and didn't get much help there either.

Long story short, I feel that I have wrongfully been banned from ordering from @MarineDepot , and I would like to get this matter resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just to clarify Reef2Reef hasn't restricted your account as what you are talking about is an issue outside of our community correct?

OP
OP
C

cedwards04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify Reef2Reef hasn't restricted your account as what you are talking about is an issue outside of our community correct?
Correct. This is an issue with marine depot. I am just trying to find an avenue to resolve the issue, as I have already contacted them directly via email and telephone and cannot seem to get answers.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am posting here because I am not getting anywhere through email, and I tried calling and didn't get much help there either.

Long story short, I feel that I have wrongfully been banned from ordering from @MarineDepot , and I would like to get this matter resolved.
Correct. This is an issue with marine depot. I am just trying to find an avenue to resolve the issue, as I have already contacted them directly via email and telephone and cannot seem to get answers.

Hi cedwards04,

I'd like to apologize for our current response time on customer service. We are currently dealing with abnormally high traffic along with moving our staff to a remote setup which has caused delays on our end.

I spoke with our customer service team about the few details listed hear and I was told that they have reached out to you a little bit earlier today. Along with this, I was also informed that a deeper investigation has been started our end to determine exactly what happened.

Again I'd like to apologize for the delay but we are working to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions feel free to let me know here. Thanks!

-Steven@MarineDepot

OP
OP
C

cedwards04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi cedwards04,

I'd like to apologize for our current response time on customer service. We are currently dealing with abnormally high traffic along with moving our staff to a remote setup which has caused delays on our end.

I spoke with our customer service team about the few details listed hear and I was told that they have reached out to you a little bit earlier today. Along with this, I was also informed that a deeper investigation has been started our end to determine exactly what happened.

Again I'd like to apologize for the delay but we are working to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions feel free to let me know here. Thanks!

-Steven@MarineDepot
Thank you Steven. I just got off the phone with Christian. I understand there being delays during this time, as well as this being a rather odd situation. I don't mind having patience as long as I know someone is working on a resolution. And honestly my biggest concern was trying to make sure the order was paid, because I did receive the order and had no idea there was ever any issues with payment until I tried to place another order. It seems the card that is on file somehow does not belong to me and that is quite baffling.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back