Need help to identify this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knight420
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Knight420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
241
Location
SYLVA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20230606_124824106.jpg

I got it from my LFS, they said it was frogspawn.
 
IMG_20230606_124824106.jpg

I got it from my LFS, they said it was frogspawn.
This is definitely a cristata, you can see it’s shorter and fatter tentacled.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new