Need help uploading pictures...

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, when I try to upload pictures from my computer I get a message saying "file is too large". Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure where you are getting the images from. but if you taking them some a camera normal they files are too large and would need to be reduced in size. sites like photobucket, free image hosting site, will resize the images and also allow you to share images from there by just copying and pasteing an IMG text string they they provide into the chat box here on r2r.

kevinpratt823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left click on them, "open with", Microsoft picture manager. Then under "picture" tool, select compress picture, and compress it for "web pages".

OP
OP
dnov99

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, that is the problem, I am taking them right from the camera. This is new to me, wasnt aware that they had to be resized.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back