need help with AI prime settings

BaileyB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently got a Red Sea Max nano with an AI prime and some bubble tips. I asked the previous owner what he had his lights at and he said he couldn’t remember. I drained the tank and set it back up at my house with the same rocks, sand, and water. Ran carbon for 24 hours and then did a 15% water change the next day. The anemones have been moving around constantly since I got the tank about a week and a half ago. Temp and salinity are on point. I think I might not have my lights on strong enough and not sure what setting is best. Trying to look around for other people’s set ups with the same tank and light but having difficulties. Planning on making this an only BTA tank. So what do you guys suggest for light settings? And presets that work best I can download? Thanks in advance! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new