need help with AI prime settings

BaileyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently got a Red Sea Max nano with an AI prime and some bubble tips. I asked the previous owner what he had his lights at and he said he couldn’t remember. I drained the tank and set it back up at my house with the same rocks, sand, and water. Ran carbon for 24 hours and then did a 15% water change the next day. The anemones have been moving around constantly since I got the tank about a week and a half ago. Temp and salinity are on point. I think I might not have my lights on strong enough and not sure what setting is best. Trying to look around for other people’s set ups with the same tank and light but having difficulties. Planning on making this an only BTA tank. So what do you guys suggest for light settings? And presets that work best I can download? Thanks in advance! :)

stylolvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have experience with anemones and AI Primes, but BRS did a great video with spectrums and spread - check those out for sure! I'm using the BRS setting on my Waterbox 20 cube at 70% and really like it. Not too blue, but colors still show well. Good luck!.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back