Need help with algae, corals dying.

I’m not gunna lie I never even thought of that, how do you cut them? Just a normal knife?
Yup. Cut in half while they are still in the package. Typically do a whole row at a time. Pop the pieces out then cut the halves into quarters. Throw all pieces into a plastic ziplock.
 
i agree overfeeding is the culprit. Over feeding includes the frozen for the fish and amino for the corals.
I can confirm after 5 days of not feeding my corals are looking happier, gsp and toadstool are fully open, acan is coming back out, zoas are opening too, sadly I think I lost all my favia and other encrusting corals as all of them are now brown and I can see the skeleton fully on most of them but atleast things are looking happy once again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new