Need help with an ID

Rideoute

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this thing that when happy, it looks similar to a rose bubble but it's got what looks like multiple mouths. Any ideas? Pardon it's so unhappy right now. Just swapped to a larger tank.

20191227_161412.jpg 20191227_161416.jpg
 
It looks more like this when its happy. Which is a slightly odd looking rose bubble. It doesnt have the clear difference in heads like a blasto

maxresdefault.jpg
 
It looks more like this when its happy. Which is a slightly odd looking rose bubble. It doesnt have the clear difference in heads like a blasto

maxresdefault.jpg
Is this the same coral as the first pic or a similar representation?
 
That's the best I can get. It's on a rock partially under the sand

1577487599035742779304902171253.jpg
I count 4 mouths in that picture alone(right side) and doesn't look like it's splitting. I don't think it's a anemone. To me it looks like a deflated Elegance coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new