Need help with Flow for torch coral

oscaaar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
165
Reaction score
75
Location
Brooklyn, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to corals and I have 3 torches I believe. But I don’t seem to see my torches extending how it did from when I purchased them. Please help. Should I blast the torches with flow ?

image.jpg
 
How long ago did you get them?

Torches don't like to be "blasted" persay but indirect and a lot of flow is good.
 
How long ago did you get them?

Torches don't like to be "blasted" persay but indirect and a lot of flow is good.
I had them for a while like a week. But was recently just set up in an upgraded tank from which it was originally in. But in the new tank it’s been in for about 1-2 days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new