Need help with my GHL dosing pump

edfern1115

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
Rockledge
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a GHL 2.1 stand-alone dosing pump. Ive had it for about 1 year and mever had an issue until now. I recently made some changes in the scheduling and now the doser stopped working and I could no longer access it through the app. It reads that it is connecting, but it never does. It does work manually. I've tried deleting the device and the app, but that hasn't worked. I've reached to GHL twice, but they're not very responsive. It was a VERY expensive unit and I'm not thrilled about the idea of having to purchase another. Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.
 
Do you have access to a PC running Windows or a windows simulator on a MAC?

Is it a model that have a LAN input? Red - LAN Blue USB


1774459383558.png


Its a possibility that you of mistake have change it from a SA to a slave (or extended). If so - you need to access it with GCC and USB

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Hi Lasse. Yes, I do. I tried connecting via USB last night, but my computer wouldn't download the file needed. It is an old and outdated PC.
 
Which file did you need? The USB drive?



Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new