Need help with return plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter rueric
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rueric

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
218
Reaction score
44
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I need some help as this is the first time I’m having to setup / deal with plumbing.

I bought a used reefer 350 and also a used cor20.
The plumbing on the cor20 needs a slightly bigger tube then the one that the reefer 350 uses.

based on the picture attached, what are my options?

it looks like the previous owner for the 350 created a Y split for perhaps easier water changes?

if I wanted to keep using this split, I would have to cut the PVC since it uses attachments for a jebao dcp8000

1650455D-FBA5-4F52-87AA-B6981B843A3F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new