Need InfoAI Prime 16 Light Settings.

dimik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just got my AI Prime 16 and I will be using the settings recommended by BRS BUT their settings primarily focuses on a blue setting. I want the light to be more white during the day and more blue in the evening/night. How can I do this while also promoting good lighting for coral?

BRS Recommends the following settings for best coral color. Can I achieve these results they indicate while making my lighting more "white" during the day?

G: 4%
R 4%
UV 119%
V 116%
White 18%
B 79%
RB 79%

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can bump you white channel up by 2% every week until you get your desired look, but there is a caveat to this. By increasing your white channel you will also be increasing total par, as well as a good chance to create a perfect environment for nuisance algae to grow.

Just remember that just because your eyes like it, doesn't mean your corals do.

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just got my AI Prime 16 and I will be using the settings recommended by BRS BUT their settings primarily focuses on a blue setting. I want the light to be more white during the day and more blue in the evening/night. How can I do this while also promoting good lighting for coral?

BRS Recommends the following settings for best coral color. Can I achieve these results they indicate while making my lighting more "white" during the day?

G: 4%
R 4%
UV 119%
V 116%
White 18%
B 79%
RB 79%

Have you had it running for a bit yet? im using the brs settings on mine with a 4 hour ramp up and 4 hour ramp down and it looks more blue during those times without any adjustments. peak lighting shows the most white.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back