Need Opinions On My Aquascape.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndyM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AndyM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
59
Reaction score
6
Location
McKinney, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Just been having a hard time figuring out what I want. I think I'm happy but I want lots of opinions.
ea0c1932fde5d5f063a646a6929a8efe.jpg
18e38f43f2d2c9962f0e068a393bb6e7.jpg
1b8d2dc65d31a3e1ff32c41a9e009b72.jpg
36e705e52943638064ebd94a0b68b408.jpg


Thanks once again guys.
 
Looks good.

I do have an idea however. Create a crescent on the bottom, open facing you center. Then stack the remaining rocks to one side if you can, or center.
 
Looks good.

I do have an idea however. Create a crescent on the bottom, open facing you center. Then stack the remaining rocks to one side if you can, or center.


I was trying to do that but unfortunately the pieces I have just aren't allowing me too. So I decided to use 3 base pieces and Tonga branch to bridge and stack so there's a huge cave under the rocks. to allow water flow. I'm stick trying.
Thanks man for the ideas.
 
I was trying to do that but unfortunately the pieces I have just aren't allowing me too. So I decided to use 3 base pieces and Tonga branch to bridge and stack so there's a huge cave under the rocks. to allow water flow. I'm stick trying.
Thanks man for the ideas.

I still think it looks good
 
I was trying to do that but unfortunately the pieces I have just aren't allowing me too. So I decided to use 3 base pieces and Tonga branch to bridge and stack so there's a huge cave under the rocks. to allow water flow. I'm stick trying.
Thanks man for the ideas.
Take it out of the tank and put it in a square the size of the tank. consider rods or hefty glue.

I think you have too much rock.
 
Looks good. Make sure all the rocks are far enough away from the sides so that you can still clean the glass. I cant tell but try and make a bunch of caves through out ur moutain not only for fish but for flow to get through! Looks good though. I like the idea with an open entrance in the middle. Goodluck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new