Need some help with my acro's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cannoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The only icp i sent in was the one i posted in this thread which was from last summer and it does show some tin, I'm not sure if a neodymium has tin though. I'll probably send in another test and use triton this time.


Ah, shoot man, I am sorry i did see that test you posted before. I should have scrolled back. lol I'd say, either way, the magnet is more than likely suspect with that much of it actually gone. It had to have entered the water column in some form. Have you seen any improvement since the rusty magnet was taken out?
 
the day i posted the pic is the day i took out the pump so i probably won’t see a difference for a while. i plan on doing a large water change this weekend, hopefully this magnet is what has been giving me issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new