Negative : Savage Reef 2.0 / RJ Spires

  • Thread starter Thread starter d6s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d6s

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
Location
Maryland Eastern Shore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
I’ve ordered the majority of my corals from him.

He stiffed me on a chunky Bob Marley Zoa frag not long ago and also sold me an expired (by 7 years) Red Sea algae pro test kit.

I called him out on his Facebook post complaining about people not paying invoices and now I’m blocked.

I’m not usually one to complain but business is a two way road and this dirt bag won’t get any more from me. There are much better options out there.

IMG_2254.jpeg IMG_2256.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new