Nem issues?

KJones90s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
334
Reaction score
172
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changed my lighting system yesterday from a current 48” v1 to 2 hydra 26s set to the David Saxby lighting schedule but will be in acclimation mode for the next month. Came home today and the nem looked horrible...should I be worried?
it moved about 6-7” down further in my rock work, it’s not inflated at all and I can see it’s mouth is clearly wide open. Is there anyway for me to help the little critter?

image.jpg image.jpg
 
How is the temperature of the tank?
I really don’t know much about anemonies but if the light is stronger it might have change the temp of the water. Also depends on how big your tank is.
Maybe someone else can help.
 
How is the temperature of the tank?
I really don’t know much about anemonies but if the light is stronger it might have change the temp of the water. Also depends on how big your tank is.
Maybe someone else can help.
Temperature is steady at 79, only time it ever changes is when I do a water change. The drop in temperature usually only lasts for 15-20 minutes before it’s back to normal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new