Nem Mountain!

  • Thread starter Thread starter winxp_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

winxp_man

So Many Tanks, So Little Time
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2024
Messages
2,132
Reaction score
2,376
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I created a new rock scape compared to my old setup, all the nems decided to jump on the maintain. Some I moved there, and might move the two on the right side to the same mountain. Then hopefully I can get that Duncan off Nem Mountain and move it to the right.

Had another disease outbreak! (Almost gave up…. SIKE!) ticked me off but it will take more than that! In march had a velvet outbreak, then after losing some fish and going through the valley of the shadow of death with the first time, became a pro at disease issues haha. This time it was a PBrown that was supposed to be QT’ed by a QT seller. Not the case. And ich broke out this time. No fish died except the PBrown poor guy!! The CUC ate a 2” P tang in two days! Not a trace! I really do love besitle worms! Have some 5-6” monsters in my tank! The best part I don’t see fish poop or food whatsoever!

On to the second time around it a cake walk doing QT and have all the fish in a 60g long all are good, healthy and fat!! Once I get them back into the main tank, I’m not spending a penny on any more “QT’ed” fish. Will just QT my own period!

But Nem Mountain is doing good!

IMG_6875.jpeg



IMG_6870.jpeg
 
Here are some shots before the second QT go around. My maroon pair where in paradise!

The male:

IMG_6556.jpeg


IMG_6514.jpeg

The female

IMG_6469.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new