Nem poop or spitting guts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cbones1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cbones1979

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2018
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
395
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
He’s just flopping around lifelessly but still attached....do I let him go or pull him?
C37C00BD-E270-4D3D-8CD8-85B798A52D4E.jpeg
 
Sorry to read about your problem. I've also heard if it's still holding on it may pull through. Good luck.
 
RIP. He came off the rock this morning. :(
 
What happened in the first place?
 
What happened in the first place?

this was all over approx 8 months maybe? I forget when I got him.
Long story but here’s the abridged version

got nem, light wasn’t strong enough
Got new light, nem was coming back strong
Got dinos, fought and won, nem shrunk and hid, never was the same
Nem withered away, wouldn’t eat for weeks, had nothing left in him
Popped of rock this morning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new