Nem Tank lights

Dae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Wyoming
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Does anyone have a light suggestion for a anemone only tank? Its a 20gallon AIO with one clownfish in it. I want something that will work well for them but something that wont cost a lot. I've been seeing the new blade lights but I am not sure if they are strong enough to support anemones.
-Thank you!
 
if you want controllability
Noopsyche k7v3, nicrew, or viparspecrta
If you just want on off bars
Quanta pro and blue
Orpheks
All of these will do fine and be in the 100-300$ range depends on your budget and what you value most.
 
I agree with the above. Also to add the SmatFarm has done well on my wife’s BTA tank but I’m just not sold 100% on the spectrum
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new