Nemo light won't turn off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chirpyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chirpyyy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,I have a 18w nemo marine light. I can program no issues but will not turn off with program. I have to turn of manually and will start automatically on correct time next day
. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new