NeonRabbit's 5th Reef-Pi (Leviathan)

Ranjib,
If I did get a Kasa, then I would be managing it separately from reefpi, correct? I love the ability to have it all controlled by reefpi. Is there a way to control a kasa via reefpi?
Ranjib added driver support for kasa HS103, HS110, and HS300, so any of those models can be controlled via reef-pi.
 
I saw that after re-reading the documentation. I got one, and it works via the app. I however get an error when trying to add it as a driver:

6/13/2020, 4:57:00 PMUIERROR{"error":"Failed to create. Error: dial tcp 192.168.1.183:9999: i/o timeout"} | HTTP 500

I have deleted the device, tried to put it on a different network frequency, reloaded and rebooted the pi, and still same error.
I have googled and I have found some people with similar issues, (I posted to the main thread as well).
I cannot find a way to ssh/telnet/browse the hs300 and I also cannot ping it. My router shows it active, and as I said, it works with the Kasa app.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new