Neophos Dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnmcc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had the same issues, my po4 was bottoming out as soon as I dosed. I have a small 32 gallon and had to dose 5 times the amount just to get a reading. After awhile of you dosing and checking it will start to stay in the water a bit longer. I still have to dose everyday .1 and mine either stays after 24 hours or I have some left. I find as the algea starts to grow more my uptake increases. It will get better keep dosing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new