• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune 1Link Modules x2, Ecotech Mobius RF module chips

Item Price
55-115
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

joetbs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
159
Location
ny
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used Neptune Apex 1Link modules - have 2 available - $115 shipped each. Come with power supplies just didn't take a pic. Have some used wavs too if interested just need to clean them up

Ecotech Mobius rf modules - have 4. Brand new. Got them to upgrade some g4s but they already had upgradeable chips. - $55 shipped each

20250624_102440.jpg 20250623_152435.jpg 20250623_152442.jpg
 
Pm sent on WAV
 
Hi, interested in one 1 link module, still available?
 
I'm interested in 2 RF modules. Please DM if still available. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new