Neptune APEX Arkansas Ecotech MISC

Item Price
Prices are listed in the description.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cww180

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
149
Reaction score
32
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have multiple items for sale:


Radion Multi Light Kit brand new $75
Radion Track fits 24“ Cube $25
Radion Light Mount $50
XR30 Mount $15
XR15 Mount $15
Neptune Sky $600

Message me for bundle deals.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
 
How much to ship radion arm mount to FL?
 
How is $10 for ground or $15 priority.
 
Hey, is the rms mount still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new