• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Bundle

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I live in Glendora California. I shutdown my DT tank and I'm in the process of selling everything. This week, it's time for the remainder of my Neptune Apex setup. The total for all items as a bundle is $1,120 + shipping to your address.

I would prefer to sell it a bundle, but I know I going to get asked to break it up. The price above is the bundle price, and the individual prices below are if you want me parted out. If you were to purchased all these items brand new, the cost would be over $2,225 before sales tax. Everything is in good working order so no need to ask. PM me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

@@@@@@@@ PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME @@@@@@@@

It's come to my attention that a few people out there simply like to engage in the negotiation of an item with no intent to actually purchase it. While I like a good negotiation as much as the next person, I no longer have the desire to waste my time with these people as I have over the past few weeks.

That said - I have priced the items below to be a fair "fixed" price. I will not negotiate, and if the haggling starts, I'm done. I will also be using UPS for shipping as they are far more reliable than USPS, and since I'm the one assuming all the risk for resolving any lost or damaged packages, I think it's fair that I get to choose the carrier.

For the legitimate buyers, my apologies for coming across demanding... I just don't have extra time to waste on deals that are going nowhere, so I feel it best to establish the ground rules now to hopefully eliminate the tire kickers out there.

1x Neptune APEX Base Controller (Used) $240 + shipping ***This unit was a spare so it does not come with probes
2x Neptune Energy bar (Used) $150 each + shipping
2x Neptune Auto Fish Feeder (Used) $60 each + shipping
1x Neptune DOS w/ spare head (Used) $140 + shipping *** The tubing connectors are modified for standard 1/4 RO tubing
1x Neptune DDR (Used) $120 + shipping *** I just had Neptune replace the optical sensors so they are brand new
2x Neptune FMM Module (New) $70 each + shipping
4x Neptune Optical Level Sensor (New) $20 each + shipping
1x ALD Module w/ two probes (Used) $80 + shipping
1x LSM Module (Used) $30 + shipping
1x Lunar Lights w/4 LEDs (Used) + shipping

The total for all items as a bundle is $1,120 + shipping

IMG_4136.jpeg

IMG_4137.jpeg

IMG_4138.jpeg

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4140.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back