NEPTUNE APEX EL & APEX PRO

Item Price
300-700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mann_Cave_Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
50
Location
NEW JERSEY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling two Neptune Apex controllers.

Apex EL - comes with PH probe, Temp probe and EB832. everything works! purchased in 2020..Price: SOLD!

A3 series Apex Pro - comes with PH Probe, ORP Probe, Temp Probe, liquid level sensor, optical leak detection, EB832. Everything works! Purchased Feb 2023. Price: SOLD

these are local pick up prices.

shipping available: Buyer must cover the shipping cost.


Pick up: Jackson, NJ


IMG_8204.jpeg IMG_8193.jpeg IMG_8194.jpeg IMG_8195.jpeg IMG_8196.jpeg IMG_8197.jpeg IMG_8198.jpeg IMG_8199.jpeg IMG_8200.jpeg IMG_8201.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new