• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Equipment

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ryan Satow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
89
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex el Temp - PH & eb832
Pm1 with ORP *Second eb832 few outlets don’t work- comes with bundle
SOLD

Cor15
SOLD

Trident w/6-month reagents
SOLD

Dos
SOLD

ATK ATO
SOLD

Bundle: $550
Equipment costs $2,400+ new

IMG_4692.jpeg IMG_4694.jpeg IMG_4693.jpeg
 
Last edited:
All sold Mods can close
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new