Jan 5, 2026 #1 T Thomas B Community Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 52 Reaction score 5 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Used for eight months works fine. Square clamp type. Refugium stole too many nutrients so I broke it down.
Used for eight months works fine. Square clamp type. Refugium stole too many nutrients so I broke it down.
Jan 7, 2026 #2 fishybizzness 2500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Apr 3, 2017 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 3,286 Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Is that price shipped?
Jan 8, 2026 #3 OP OP T Thomas B Community Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 52 Reaction score 5 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Depends where you are at and how fast you want it.
Jan 8, 2026 #4 A alexnyc22 Active Member View Badges R2R App User West Palm Beach Reefer Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 208 Reaction score 38 Location Port Saint Lucie, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 How much to 34987?
Jan 9, 2026 #5 OP OP T Thomas B Community Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 52 Reaction score 5 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 alexnyc22 said: How much to 34987? Click to expand... I can do that for eighty but I’m out of town until Monday
alexnyc22 said: How much to 34987? Click to expand... I can do that for eighty but I’m out of town until Monday
Feb 6, 2026 #6 RedoubtReef Valuable Member View Badges SPCDA Member Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 1,181 Reaction score 1,197 Location The Redoubt Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM sent
Feb 12, 2026 #7 OP OP T Thomas B Community Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 52 Reaction score 5 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold