• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Gro Light with square clamp

Item Price
$80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thomas B

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for eight months works fine. Square clamp type. Refugium stole too many nutrients so I broke it down.

8BEB21DE-3008-4460-9774-98A9DD4E5137.jpeg 3968186C-9A95-48F0-85A0-BF41885ABFD6.jpeg 80B3904C-20FF-4106-B509-3D413BBF9E46.jpeg
 
Depends where you are at and how fast you want it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new