• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune apex, nano skimmer, 2x xr 15, mp10, IM 25 lagoon tank/stand

Item Price
75-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting up some more items from my tank break down. Priority will go to local pickup or anyone purchasing the tank w/ extras. All prices include shipping except tank/stand. local pickup only on those.

Neptune apex w/ eb 832, 2x temp probe (1 unused) and PH (kept wet). Eb832, new temp probe, and ph probe all purchased within the last 6months.-
SOLD
Xr 15 g3- 150 obo
xr 15 g5- sold
xr 15 RMS mount- sold
aquamaxx nf-1 nano skimmer- 75 obo (great nano skimmer! fits the IM25 lagoon and others)
MP10QD mobius ready- sold
IM lagoon 25g w/ APS stand (local pickup only)- 400 obo (Pending Local Sale)

Tank comes with custom mesh/acrylic top, sicce return pump, plumbing and BRS mounting/cable organizing box. Willing to workout a local package deal if anyone wants everything. This system is up and running so can include live sand, live rock, and additonal dry rock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a couple of PM's so wanted to clarify. The RMS mount can go with either of the xr15s, it will fit both. You do not have to buy the mount but i will not sell the mount until both lights are gone in case someone needs the mount to go with their newly purchased light.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back