Neptune DOS Issues

Sdoutreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
453
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My DKH has not been stable for a week or two. So, I went ahead and checked the my DOS was doing it's job... I was in the Apex Fusion app this morning and was looking at my DOS numbers and seeing how much of the supplement is being spent into the tank. I am getting incredibly weird numbers. I should specifically be dosing 13ml (was increased last week) but the DOS is saying I have dosed 101484.6 ml. For example, on 12/4/24, I see it dosed 10ml. On this day, 10ml IS ACCURATE.

On 12/5/24, the data is saying that it has dosed 101484.6ml. On 12/6/24 it is saying I have dosed 791023.8ml. On 12/7/24 it is saying I have dosed 280820.4ml.

What the heck is going on? Has anyone come across this issue before?
 
I had a feeling... Was really hoping someone had run into this before!! It's super bizarre, and makes me think that the DOS is not actually dosing, given the drop in my dkh.
 
Weird.... I rebooted my Apex last night. Today's DOS reading is accurate to what was specified to be dosed.

This Apex is mind boggling, and I feel like I have never touched technology before while using this controller...

Strange!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new