• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune System - PMK

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased less than 4 months ago did what I needed to do mapped my Par readings in my tank. Comes with original box and all items it came with originally. Can ship or meet up locally.

$240 (shipped cont 48)
$220 picked up

image.jpg image.jpg

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn’t understand why you are SOL? I sent you my PayPal info
I was awaiting your pm since I agreed to buy it and for you to send me details and payment for eta on shipment. Was also basing it on meeting another member local instead of shipping which I could understand. Please advise abs I clearly understand.

OP
OP
nyc reefer

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was awaiting your pm since I agreed to buy it and for you to send me details and payment for eta on shipment. Was also basing it on meeting another member local instead of shipping which I could understand. Please advise abs I clearly understand.
Well the item is still available, I posted my PayPal addy above, and can ship on Monday.

OP
OP
nyc reefer

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok it was shipped out today thank you FREAKINRICAN69. I already PMed you the tracking information.

Moderators Please Close Thread -SOLD

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back