• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune systems Apex EL shipping available

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have for sale a Neptune Apex EL for $300 plus shipping
Also have a trident for sale with 4 months of reagent for $400 plus shipping.
If you buy both I’ll do $650 plus shipping.
Will be shipping with FedEx express.
If inquiring, pm shipping info so I can give you a rate.

54214FC8-3C36-4FFC-A091-401E100D71DF.jpeg 2D5C5B89-385B-4CF2-AA18-4E39B52CCA0F.jpeg
 
Still available? For the Trident, did you do the liquid purging when you took it offline?
 
I have for sale a Neptune Apex EL for $300 plus shipping
Also have a trident for sale with 4 months of reagent for $400 plus shipping.
If you buy both I’ll do $650 plus shipping.
Will be shipping with FedEx express.
If inquiring, pm shipping info so I can give you a rate.

54214FC8-3C36-4FFC-A091-401E100D71DF.jpeg 2D5C5B89-385B-4CF2-AA18-4E39B52CCA0F.jpeg
Are the pair still available?
 
I have for sale a Neptune Apex EL for $300 plus shipping
Also have a trident for sale with 4 months of reagent for $400 plus shipping.
If you buy both I’ll do $650 plus shipping.
Will be shipping with FedEx express.
If inquiring, pm shipping info so I can give you a rate.

54214FC8-3C36-4FFC-A091-401E100D71DF.jpeg 2D5C5B89-385B-4CF2-AA18-4E39B52CCA0F.jpeg
hello still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new